Well, it is the end of the semester but in my case, not the end of this blog. I’m very happy with the work I’ve done throughout the semester but I believe there is still a lot of untapped potential in this blog. I’m passionate about the subject of video games so I will continue going at it through the summer and hopefully, through my sophomore year at Rowan. I will take around a week off of writing on the blog to get through my finals week but after that, I will return with frequent posts throughout the summer and most likely beyond that.
Next week, I should have an extension to my “Are Video Games Art?” post with an interview with the project manager for The Art of Video Games exhibition at the Smithsonian American Art Museum. In the meantime, check out what I consider my greatest hits:
- The Top Ten Most Annoying Phrases Used During Online Gaming
- Activision fires the studio heads at Infinity Ward, takes control of Call of Duty franchise
- Recent study shows that the Nintendo Wii can help seniors cope with depression
- Decoding Gaming: Are Video Games the Future of Education?
- Decoding Gaming: A Timeline of Video Game Controversy
- Decoding Gaming: Are Video Games Art?